Business Intelligence Developer Intern
Position: Business Intelligence (Power BI) Developer Intern (REMOTE)
Reports to: CTO
Are you passionate about exploring where, how, and why data can drive business decisions? Interested in how organizations use analytics and data to innovate, grow and transform? Driven to help design, deliver, and evangelize analytics dashboards using a cloud platform that help drive a strategy?
Vee inspires people to align on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective human potential. We are an early stage startup poised for dramatic growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. After spending considerable time exploring the need for better alignment models across diverse organizations, we have developed a framework and methodology based on insights from extensive research. We are building products to assess gaps and are offering our consulting services to help 21st century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies, along with the capabilities required to operationalize their Purpose as they transform.
Join our fast-growing team! You will help deliver automated solutions to advance Veeâs capability to leverage Microsoft Power BI and SharePoint, Power product-verse as well as integrate with our AWS cloud. We are driving intelligent, insightful, and predictive business results in the realms of people, purpose, and performance.
- Design, build, and deploy Power BI dashboards from proof-of-concept to production deployment
- Design and publish datasets using Power Query M Code via AWS REST APis
- Integrate with heterogenous data sources from AWS, SharePoint, Microsoft Dataverse, Microsoft 365
- Research and protype advanced complex visual components
- Collaborate with Data Science, Cloud Engineering, People Science, UX Design and Strategy
- Help design and develop data pipelines from Azure to AWS S3
Core Experience & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of and development with Microsoft Power BI
- 1+ years prior professional experience with Power BI
- Experience with relationships, rules, calculations, and rollups within Common Data Service
- Creating data models with Common Data Service
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Know how to set up and troubleshoot custom connectors within Power Apps and Power BI
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience coding or using REST APIs
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Business Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Strong collaboration skills - you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working with key stakeholders to drive business results
Purpose is what drives you. Your passion for your work has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help our client companies gain competitive advantage. You bring strong creative thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way.
- Love what you do, love to be busy, and love to produce by being organized and methodical
- Work with a sense of urgency and have a strong drive for results
- Have the resilience and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into creative solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are excited about and suited for a startup, where youâll be wearing a few hats
- Are smart and fun with an empathetic nature, which will add to our culture
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, Bank of America, BMW, Box, HP, Loweâs, Mastercard, Microsoft, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and The Clorox Company, among others. For more information, check out our website in transition at https://www.letsvee.com/.
Please mention the word **BRISK** and tag RMjAuMTAuMjI3LjE3OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjAuMTAuMjI3LjE3OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.